Skip to main content

WOMEN 2

Heyo,

So we are going to continue from where we stopped last time and I bet you it will be amazing.

I've been privileged to meet some women who have passed through a lot in life and when I mean been through a lot, I mean hell....... But they actually overcame.

For you as a woman to stand out in life and also move on, you have to let go of whatever has been done to you. 

You might have been rejected, dejected or even molested but then you have to leave the past in the past if truly you want to find a purpose in life as a woman. 

I may be going deep but then that's what it takes for WOMEN to embrace themselves.

Like I said before, WOMEN are great and great people always find a way to sort out their problems.

I just wish people will stop blaming others for their problems or actions. It doesn't actually pay..if you know what I mean.

So there is one thing I figured out that which is common with women and that is their limitations. We women tend to say that we are limited by the world but instead we are limited by OUR MINDS. Yes the mind is the greatest limitation because when you feel less of yourself, you begin to act like your feeling.

Thoughts begot Actions.

So be careful what pops into your mind. Think about happy and positive thoughts and also learn to let go. It's very important.

It may not be easy but "to cure a serious illness, you must take bitter medicine".

So I will drop my pen here😊

Await the next topic...I promise it will be interesting and educative💪

Don't forget to leave your questions or contributions in the comment section.

TILL NEXT TIME
REMAIN BLESSED


DESEfaithadese.blogspot.com


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

IMPERFECTIONS

Have you ever gone on Social media, particularly WhatsApp and decide that you'll use a few moments to just go through statuses. You come across things that make you cringe, some make you happy, some make you sad and some brings out an ugly head that will just weaken your mind and break your self esteem. Very crazy indeed. From there you start asking yourself questions that can either build you up or bring you down. Everytime I create a new post on my blog, I go through a lot of doubts asking myself if it's good enough or if people actually read what I post or if it even creates a spark in someone's mind to keep pushing (Pushing P😂) and guess what, if the negative thought supercedes the positive, I'll just tell myself, "Wo, just give up abegggi" and to think I actually do it🙂. There's this song that lives rent-free in my head. I heard it from a Disney cartoon I watched years ago. "Look at me,  I would never pass for a perfect bride Or a perfect d...

CHILL! THE RESULTS WILL SHOW

I never kept my fingernails. Not because I don't like long nails; it's just that they found their way to my mouth at any given time— I'm telling you, my fingers have minds of their own. I'm sad, I bite. I'm anxious, I bite. I'm scared, I bite. I think, I bite. And the funniest, I'm hungry, I bite. Please don't judge me, and I won't do the same. So, because of these claims, I didn't fancy it until a thought dropped coupled with a little threat. I decided to keep my left pinky, More like a little experiment. Arrgh! The frustration that came with keeping it kicked in. Mere staring at it brings triggers the urge to bite. I was so anxious. I even asked myself if it might be nice cause I won't even lie. I was scared. Yeah, insecurities kicked in. But something in me kept calming my heart. Fast-forward to this moment, I wonder why I didn't keep them all these while. Though, on average, it came out beautiful. I never imagined my nails looking all...

DON'T HOLD ON!

  My decisions are mine and mine alone, even when influenced by others, I'm still the one with the final say. I'm still the one who decides if I want to go or if I want to stay. And so it kills me when such decisions bring about an emotion that won't give me a chance to breathe. That won't give me a chance to move. That won't give me a chance at life. Regret. Basically, we're looking at regret in context of the past i.e in things we wish we had done. Subtly put, Wishful Thinking. To regret means to feel sorry about something, to be remorseful.  It means that regret comes with a deep kind of sorrow. When we feel sorry, it means something went wrong or haywire.  It means there's a pain deep in your hearts knowing that if you went back in time, you would definitely change the turnout of things. "Assuming I just listened, I wouldn't be in this state". This is the sound of someone who feels sorry for themselves for not doing something or taking acti...