Skip to main content

WOMEN

Hello people,

It's me dese

So this is my first post and i decided to make women my first topic. It might seem strange but i bet you that it's gonna be awesome.

WOMEN are beautiful species created to manage and balance life. They are the reason why they say "variety is the spice of life".

Yes, they are delicate yet strong. They seem to know how to bring out the life from dull moments. I'm not just saying this because i am a woman, it's because it's the truth. For instance, you attend a party where they are only men( no offense to the men), you  find out that they only sit down and talk which i guess some people, both men and women, find boring..but if there are women, you find out that there is life in such a party.

My point is simple. WOMEN are great.

I hate it when I hear that I can't do this especially when it comes from a woman. That statement alone limits the woman from achieving her goals.It makes her to also belittle her fellow women which in turn leads to insecurity amongst women.

As a woman you need to find your stand in life. You were created for a purpose and so you need to find your purpose in life. You need to fight for your self and your fellow women. STOP HATING.
 BE YOUR SISTER'S KEEPER. Try to see the good in yourself and in your fellow women.

I would like to stop here today so watch out for WOMEN PART 2

For more questions or contributions, you can send an email to emeasoadaeze@gmail.com.

Till next time
REMAIN BLESSED

DESE

faithadese.blogspot.comfaithadese.blogspot.com

Comments

  1. I want to be a woman in my next life... ๐Ÿ˜
    @da_doy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
      There's no need oo
      Every being created is special

      Delete
  2. I love it... keep it up baby girl. Women Rocks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Women are blessed and specially created๐Ÿ‘Œ✌. Nice one Dese, more power to your elbow๐Ÿ’“

    ReplyDelete
  4. Exactly. Thanks a lot๐Ÿ™Œ

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice one. each time a woman stands up for herself, without knowing it possibly, without claiming it. she stands up for all women. You just stood for all women ๐Ÿ˜‚.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not all women know it that's why those who are aware should try and educate others. Thank you very much

      Delete
  6. Keep going dese
    Nice job, U're such an inspiration to women

    ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™

    ReplyDelete
  7. I never knew u hard a blog nd believe me sis it's an awesome article.... Keep it up nd yes we women re really special creatures ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

IMPERFECTIONS

Have you ever gone on Social media, particularly WhatsApp and decide that you'll use a few moments to just go through statuses. You come across things that make you cringe, some make you happy, some make you sad and some brings out an ugly head that will just weaken your mind and break your self esteem. Very crazy indeed. From there you start asking yourself questions that can either build you up or bring you down. Everytime I create a new post on my blog, I go through a lot of doubts asking myself if it's good enough or if people actually read what I post or if it even creates a spark in someone's mind to keep pushing (Pushing P๐Ÿ˜‚) and guess what, if the negative thought supercedes the positive, I'll just tell myself, "Wo, just give up abegggi" and to think I actually do it๐Ÿ™‚. There's this song that lives rent-free in my head. I heard it from a Disney cartoon I watched years ago. "Look at me,  I would never pass for a perfect bride Or a perfect d...

CHILL! THE RESULTS WILL SHOW

I never kept my fingernails. Not because I don't like long nails; it's just that they found their way to my mouth at any given time— I'm telling you, my fingers have minds of their own. I'm sad, I bite. I'm anxious, I bite. I'm scared, I bite. I think, I bite. And the funniest, I'm hungry, I bite. Please don't judge me, and I won't do the same. So, because of these claims, I didn't fancy it until a thought dropped coupled with a little threat. I decided to keep my left pinky, More like a little experiment. Arrgh! The frustration that came with keeping it kicked in. Mere staring at it brings triggers the urge to bite. I was so anxious. I even asked myself if it might be nice cause I won't even lie. I was scared. Yeah, insecurities kicked in. But something in me kept calming my heart. Fast-forward to this moment, I wonder why I didn't keep them all these while. Though, on average, it came out beautiful. I never imagined my nails looking all...

DON'T HOLD ON!

  My decisions are mine and mine alone, even when influenced by others, I'm still the one with the final say. I'm still the one who decides if I want to go or if I want to stay. And so it kills me when such decisions bring about an emotion that won't give me a chance to breathe. That won't give me a chance to move. That won't give me a chance at life. Regret. Basically, we're looking at regret in context of the past i.e in things we wish we had done. Subtly put, Wishful Thinking. To regret means to feel sorry about something, to be remorseful.  It means that regret comes with a deep kind of sorrow. When we feel sorry, it means something went wrong or haywire.  It means there's a pain deep in your hearts knowing that if you went back in time, you would definitely change the turnout of things. "Assuming I just listened, I wouldn't be in this state". This is the sound of someone who feels sorry for themselves for not doing something or taking acti...